Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sem-break is almost over...

hello and welcome back to my blog...
u read d title, rite?
huhu~~
i've a week more to spend my remaining breaks...
sigh~
that 3-months-long sem-break sure went by fast...
huhu~
but during those 3 months, almost all my activities were worth it...
Amen to that...
i've been practicing my dance skill...
had fun together with my beloved cousins...
sleepover at my cousins' house...
worked out...
and lots more... i can't remember all... hehe~
but sadly, most of the time, i've just stayed at home...
i don't have that much friends to hang out with in kk...
plus, my parents won't allow me to bcoz they said "it's just a waste of time and money."...
huhu~~~
but oh well...
one thing i kinda regret is dat i didn't apply for a job...
huhu~~~
so pathetic...
i want to, but maybe my laziness strucked me...
anywez, new semester is about to start...
i still remember my first week going to university...
during the orientation, i've met new people...
but unfortunately, not many...
the orientation was okay... not as tiring as the one in my matriculation year...
hehe~
but one thing for sure is that i was very excited to start a new chapter in my life...
hehe...
being a college student...
nice!
now i am one! hehe~
hmm...
i guess that's about it for now...
i dunno wat else to blog about...
oh ya, to my cousin, Cassandra Clarence, if u r reading this, i just wanna wish u good luck 4 ur univerity years...
be careful and stay safe!!!
i love you and miss you so much, cuzzy!!!
'till we meet again!!!

1 comment:

  1. aww, so sweet, u even wrote my name :')
    im fine here just a bit stress but thank God I smile reading ur blog..hehe
    thanks dear cuzzy, i love n miss u so much too.. take care n i will sure meet u if i have the chance later ^^,

    ReplyDelete